2017 Highlights...


So here it is, the final day of 2017 and as I prepare for an exciting new year ahead I have also been looking back at all that has been achieved this year.
 
The title of this blog post refers to "highlights" although it would be impossible for me to cover all of Eva-Mae's highlights without turning this into the world's longest post! So here we have a selection of highlights for 2017 along with a little peek into what will be coming up in 2018!
 
Enjoy...
 
Professional photo shoot...
This had been on my "to do" list for so long and this year it actually happened! So back in March, I packed up a selection of Eva-Mae sparkles and headed to York to see the lovely Nikki of Nikki Pix Photography. It was so exciting to see my creations being photographed in a studio by a professional and even more exciting when Nikki sent through the final photo's!

http://www.eva-mae.co.uk/


We're in a book....!
Definitely one of the most exciting moments since launching Eva-Mae Jewellery was flicking through the beautiful pages of "Your Planning Starts Here" written by The Wedding Guide UK and seeing my creations featured in the appropriately named "All that glitters" chapter!


To buy your copy of Your Planning Starts Here - the perfect wedding planning accessory click here


Wedding Fairs...
Wedding fairs are always one of the highlights of the year...an opportunity to take the Eva-Mae Bridal Collection on tour to visit some beautiful venues which this year included, The Sun Pavilion, Harrogate, Allerton Castle, Fairfield Manor, Cedar Court Hotel, Burn Hall Hotel and more!
Meeting hundreds of Brides to Be, it's always such a pleasure to hear all the wedding plans and discuss those all important finishing touches with the bridal accessories.

A selection of 2018 dates are already in the diary with more to be added...current confirmed dates are listed below and if 2018 is the year for your wedding planning, I'd love you to join me...
 


Gift fairs and fundraising events...
As well as all the wedding fairs that I've been a part of this year, I have taken my non-bridal jewellery collection along to some wonderful events, from a garden party (in the prettiest of gardens) to the Christmas Fair in the stunning Ripon Cathedral all raising money for local organisations. If you are organising an event that you think we could be a part of contact me here



Eva-Mae Brides of 2017...
This year has seen many lovely Brides to Be visiting the studio and I cannot begin to explain what an honour it is to be a part of so many beautiful weddings, I feel super lucky to be chosen to create some of the most important pieces of jewellery that a person will ever wear and as each year comes to an end it is always so lovely to look back on all the sparkle that has been made...here is just a small selection...

http://www.eva-mae.co.uk/
To see more of the Eva-Mae sparkle that has left the studio this year, take a look at my Brides of 2017 video featured over on my Facebook page and if you would like to book your exclusive studio appointment you can contact me here

Coming soon...
As we say goodbye to 2017 there's lots of exciting things coming up in 2018, including some gorgeous new additions to the Bridal Collection. To keep up to date with new designs, wedding fair dates and plenty of sparkle follow me on my social media pages.
 
A HUGE THANK YOU...
I know I've said this many times but you will never know how lucky I feel that I get to go to work everyday with the biggest smile on my face and that is down to every single person who has supported and continues to support my little business, so whether you've clicked the "like" button on my Instagram page, bought a simple pair of earrings or your entire bridal jewellery and accessories you are all AMAZING and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for enabling me to have THE BEST job in the world.
Eva-Mae Jewellery is essentially just me (along with the amazing help from my awesome family) but I never actually feel like I'm working on my own as I get to meet so many fabulous wedding industry friends and of course my lovely customers who visit the studio...so thank you to everyone for being a part of this amazing journey, here's to another year making fabulous Eva-Mae memories which I hope you will continue to be a part of.
 
I'll leave you with a little thought for the New Year and wish you all a fabulous 2018...
Follow Eva-Mae Jewellery for exciting news, special offers and new design launches...
@evamaejewellery
https://www.facebook.com/EvaMaeJewellery/  https://twitter.com/evamaejewellery  https://www.instagram.com/evamaejewellery/  https://www.pinterest.co.uk/evamaejewellery/ 
 
       
 

 
 


Comments

Popular Posts