2018 Highlights


I can't quite believe it's a whole year since I was sat writing our 2017 highlights but here I am now looking back at 2018 and as always it's rather difficult to condense everything that has happened over the past year into one blog post but here goes...

Wedding Fairs...

2018 has seen the Eva-Mae sparkle attend a total of 12 wedding fairs (including two in one day, thanks to my awesome family for lending a help in hand!)

I have had the pleasure of chatting to hundred's of lovely Brides to Be about their special day and feel honoured to have been chosen by many of them to create their all important sparkles!

Along with my regular favourites, I have also exhibited at some new fairs, including The Hotel du Vin, Harrogate, The St George Hotel, Harrogate, The Old Deanery, Ripon and The Crown Hotel, Boroughbridge.

2019 will see me visiting more new venues - keep an eye out on my social media for announcements!


Networking...

As the well known saying goes..."Surround yourself with people who get it" and that is what networking is all about.

As a recommended supplier of The Wedding Guide UK, I am also a member of the network group and this year have visited some stunning venues, including D'vine, York, The Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate, Hotel du Vin, Harrogate, Betty's, York and DoubleTree by Hilton, York.

Okay so the little selection of images below focuses mainly on the food (which, by the way was delicious!) But of course the best part of networking is the people! It's always lovely to catch up with everyone and I would highly recommend it!


Brides of 2018...

It's always so lovely to look back at all the Bridal orders that have left the studio over the year, some will have already been worn on their special day, others will be safely wrapped in their boxes waiting to be worn in 2019!


Wedding of the Year Finalist!

Earlier in the year I was super excited to see one of my Eva-Mae Brides of 2017 become a finalist in the Your Yorkshire Wedding Magazine Wedding of the Year...the lovely Stephanie chose to wear the Lily Hair Vine on her special day and I'm sure you'll agree, she looked stunning!



Non Bridal Creations...

As well as all the Bridal sparkles that have left the studio this year, I've also created lots of pieces for other special occasions - birthdays, thank you gifts, Christmas gifts and special treats "just because".


Christmas Events...

As wedding fair season ends Christmas season begins and this year I attended some lovely festive fairs supporting local charities, including Ripon Cathedral and Fountains Parish. These events always get me in the Christmas mood and it is always so lovely to see customers returning each year to do their Christmas shopping.

If you're organising an event that you would like Eva-Mae Jewellery to be a part of please email marie@eva-mae.co.uk


Coming soon...

I'm planning lots of exciting things for 2019, including new collections for both Bridal and Non Bridal, wedding fairs and of course my new website, which will be launched very soon...keep an eye out on my social media pages and you'll be the first to hear!


A HUGE THANK YOU...

I'd like to end this blog post with a huge thank you to each and every lovely person who has been a part of Eva-Mae Jewellery's 2018...my beautiful Eva-Mae Brides for choosing an Eva-Mae creation to be a part of their special day, my lovely customers who return again and again to purchase their Eva-Mae sparkles, everyone who follows the Eva-Mae journey on my social media pages, my wedding industry friends and my amazing family for their continued support.

Wishing you all a fabulous 2019!

With love,

Marie x





Comments

Popular Posts