Prom Edit


It's coming up to that time of year...dresses are being tried on, hair styles are being discussed, yes it's Prom planning time!

Of course, we're all about those finishing touches and so many of our pieces are perfect to compliment your gorgeous Prom Gown!

I've put together a little selection of options with even more available over on the website and in my Etsy Shop. Many of the suggestions below are from the Bridal Collection which is made to order, so different colour options/tweaks to designs are always possible.







* This is a bespoke version of the Rosie Hair Vine created for one of my Brides - shorter in length than the original vine and featuring rich plum roses and diamante.

MORE INSPIRATION
Here are some more of my favourites, from classic pearls to the ultimate sparkle - these neutral tones are perfect to compliment any colour of gown - but don't forget, as each piece is made to order, all of these designs can be made with the addition of colour!

BESPOKE DESIGN SERVICE
Along with the pieces mentioned here and over on the website, I also offer a bespoke design service, this is particularly popular with Brides, however it would also work perfectly for proms too! So if you have a particular idea for your accessories, I will work with you to create a completely unique piece.

To find out more about the Bespoke Design Service, please click here

FOIL PROM CARDS

Click here to see my Pinterest board for more prom ideas

I hope this has given you a little inspiration for those all important finishing touches, please take a look at my website for even more gorgeous sparkles!

If you would like to discuss your ideas, why not book one of my Exclusive Studio Appointments, where you will be able to try on all the pieces mentioned here and even more!

To book an appointment, please email marie@eva-mae.co.uk

Happy Prom Planning!

Marie x

Comments

Popular Posts