2019 Highlights




These yearly highlights come round rather quickly don't they...?!

Even though 2019 flew by I feel I've still managed to pack quite a bit into it and as usual I'm finding it hard to fit all the highlights into an appropriate length blog post!

Here goes.....

Wedding Fairs...
I attended a record number of wedding fairs in 2019...13 in total, which involved visiting some beautiful venues and chatting to hundred's of lovely Brides to Be.

Wedding fairs are not only an opportunity to chat wedding plans with Brides to Be (which I absolutely LOVE!) but it's also a time to catch up with my wedding industry friends all while in beautiful surroundings, which this year included Grantley Hall, Aldwark Manor, The Railway Museum and The Old Deanery.

I'm so looking forward 2020's fairs, confirmed dates will be revealed very soon!


Networking...
The perfect opportunity to meet lovely people who work in the wedding industry, which I find is so important when you work alone.

Being a recommended supplier of the Wedding Guide UK include being a part of their fabulous networking group, which this year has included meeting at some amazing places such as The Bell Barn at Tupgill Park and The Hospitium in York, where as well as lots of chatting we're also treated to delicious food too!


Brides of 2019...
Without doubt the top highlight of any year for me is being a part of someone's wedding day and 2019 was my busiest year yet for beautiful Eva-Mae Brides!

Receiving stunning photo's like these below really is the perfect finishing touch!


Sooo many pretty bridal sparkles left the studio in 2019 and whilst it's impossible for me to photograph every single one, here's a few that I did manage to capture...


Along with all the bridal creations, there was also lots of non-bridal pieces that left the studio, popular choices were the Birthstone Collection, Rings and most recently, Christmas decorations!


Studio Appointments...
2019 has seen some lovely Brides to Be and their families visiting the studio for an exclusive studio appointment...we've talked wedding plans, tried on all the sparkles and eaten all the caramel shortbread!

I'm looking forward to more lovely appointments in 2020, to book your's contact me here


New website...
August 2019 saw the launch of my new website, something that I was sooo excited about, not only because I loved the look of the new site and wanted to share it with everyone but also I was relieved to finally finish it! I can't claim responsibility for the technical side of the website build (which completely baffles me!) but I did spend a lot of time typing, editing, checking and emailing my website designer with random questions and requests (I'm sure he was just as relieved as me when it was finished...ha ha!)

The feedback from everyone has been very positive and I'm so pleased that everyone seems to love it a much as I do.

If you haven't already seen it, I'd love you to take a look and let me know what you think. You can find it by clicking here


Other Events...
I have exhibited at Summer Fairs, Christmas Fairs and Charity Events and it's always the perfect opportunity to share my non-bridal creations...although I always take a few bridal pieces along with me too...I can never be too far from the bridal sparkles!

If you are organising an event that you would like Eva-Mae Jewellery to be a part of please contact me here


The end of 2019 saw the launch of the new 2020 Flora Collection - delicate petals featuring pearls and diamante and not one but two new hair vines!


And last but most certainly not least...
The final highlight is all the support that Eva-Mae Jewellery has received throughout 2019...all the "likes" on social media, reading of my blog posts, Eva-Mae Brides, customers, friends and family...you are all amazing and you will never know how much it means to me that you support my little business. As each year goes by I feel more and more lucky that I get to call this my job and I will never take for granted how amazing it is to sit in my studio each day and share the Eva-Mae journey with all you lovely people...so THANK YOU and I look forward to sharing more Eva-Mae sparkle with you in 2020!

With love,

Comments

Popular Posts