Real Bride...LUCY

 


Welcome to the first in a new series of gorgeous blog posts featuring my lovely Eva-Mae Brides!


REAL BRIDE...LUCY
I met Lucy at The UK Wedding Event at York Racecourse (which was also to be her amazing wedding venue!) After chatting hair accessories, Lucy chose the Lily Hair Vine...a pretty vine featuring Swarovski pearl flowers and with the hint of sparkle from Swarovski crystals.


CREATING THE SPARKLES!
To compliment Lucy's stunning wedding dress, the hair vine was created using white Swarovski pearls (the official name is "white" but they are more a pale ivory tone) and clear Swarovski crystals all finished on silver tone wire.









LUCY & DERRICK'S SPECIAL DAY
Whilst I try to take a few photos of the pieces during the creation process, they're never the same as seeing real wedding photos, for me it really is the perfect finishing touch and always so lovely to see how your chosen piece has been styled (and to be honest, I just love looking at wedding photos!)

I was delighted when Lucy sent her gorgeous photos to me, her day looks truly magical and so beautifully captured by Kev from A Lasting Shot!













FEATURED SUPPLIERS
Photographer: A Lasting Shot
Bride's Dress: The Bridal Affair
Bride's Hair Accessory: Eva-Mae Jewellery
Flowers and Venue Decor: Perfect Venue Dressing Yorkshire

Thank you so much Lucy for choosing Eva-Mae Jewellery to be a part of your special day and for sharing your stunning photographs! xx

If you are one of my lovely Eva-Mae Brides and would like to feature on my blog, I'd love you to be involved! Please contact me here or email marie@eva-mae.co.uk

Love Marie x

Other blog posts you might enjoy...

 


Comments

Popular Posts