REAL BRIDE...Sophie


REAL BRIDE...SOPHIE
While visiting Boroughbridge, Sophie and her mum arranged an appointment at the studio to try on a range of hair accessories and we had a lovely morning chatting "sparkles" and all the possible options, including how make changes to designs to compliment her dress once this had been chosen. A few weeks later and Sophie contacted me to let me know that she'd found her dress and was ready to visit the studio again to choose her hair accessory.

It was decided that a hair vine would suit her gorgeous dress perfectly and Sophie chose a bespoke version of the Lily Hair Vine.

CREATING THE SPARKLES!
To compliment the colour and detail of Sophie's stunning Justin Alexander dress, her hair vine was created using "cream rose light" Swarovski pearls and diamante alongside the clear Swarovski crystals for extra sparkle!





 SOPHIE & NICK'S SPECIAL DAY
You know this is my favourite part of these blog posts...the gorgeous wedding photos!
Sophie and Nick's special day was captured beautifully by Stuart at Discovery Photography 


FEATURED SUPPLIERS
Photographer: Stuart Brown of Discovery Photography
Hair: Stephanie of Watkins Wright, Great Ayton
Flowers: Linda Davey of Flowermaiden, Guisborough
Music: Ray Snowdon of Ray's Piano
Wedding Rings: Hugh Rice, Harrogate
Brides Hair Accessory: Eva-Mae Jewellery


Thank you so much Sophie for choosing Eva-Mae Jewellery to be a part of your special day and for sharing your stunning photographs! xx


I hope you are all enjoying this lovely series of blog posts that I've written?

2020 has been such a difficult year for the wedding industry and this was my little way of giving some amazing suppliers a shout out! It's also been lovely to look back at the beautiful weddings that I have been a part of - the perfect distraction during such strange times.

And don't worry, there's more gorgeous Real Bride posts coming your way in 2021! 

If you are one of my lovely Eva-Mae Brides and would like to feature on my blog, I'd love you to be involved! Please contact me here or email marie@eva-mae.co.uk

Love Marie x

Other blog posts you might enjoy...





Comments

Popular Posts