All that glitters is...GOLD!

 

A while ago I shared a bespoke gold necklace that I made for a customer on Instagram stories along with a poll asking if you would like to see some gold pieces in the Eva-Mae Jewellery Collection. Sooo many of you said "yes" and I also received some lovely messages too!

Fast forward a few months during which time there was lots of research and playing with golden treasures and I am beyond excited to introduce you to...

The Gold Collection

A beautiful collection of luxury jewellery made from gold filled or gold vermeil and featuring designs that look perfect worn together, whether it be layering necklaces or pairing a bracelet with some pretty hoop earrings.

When designing these pieces I wanted to make sure they were in keeping with everything we love most at Eva-Mae Jewellery...delicate pieces that are classic in style to ensure that they can be worn for all occasions, from dressing up an everyday outfit to wearing on your wedding day and everything in between.

Full details on each piece can be found on the website by clicking on the individual images.







How lovely is the meaning of moonstone?
The stone of new beginnings makes it the perfect gift for someone starting a new adventure!
And after the year we've all had, I think we all need a little balance, love, calm and hope in our lives don't we?!

Each piece from the Gold Collection is made to order so please allow 10-14 days to receive it. If you do require something a little quicker, please let me know prior to placing your order and I will be able to let you know if this is possible.


I hope you love these pieces as much as I do! I must confess up until now I've mostly been a silver jewellery wearer but as I began to come up with designs for the Gold Collection, I've been completely converted and, of course I've made myself a few pieces (it would have been rude not to, right?!)

Thank you so much for reading this post, I'd love to know which is your favourite piece from the collection, please leave a comment below.



Other blog posts you might enjoy...

If you are one of my lovely Eva-Mae Brides and would like to be featured on the blog, please get in touch here
















Comments

Popular Posts